Quality HR Solutions
Customer Service Associate (German, Dutch)
Our client is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Through their product leadership, they have been changing lives and changing industries, including medical devices, fabrics, electronics and manufacturing for more than 55 years. Their Medical Products Division provides creative therapeutic solutions to complex medical problems. More than 35 million innovative Medical Devices have been implanted, saving and improving the quality of lives worldwide. Those who choose the company, want to discover and explore new ways using their passion and knowledge, where doing so as part of a strong and engaged network is as important as individual performance.
As part of the EMEA Customer Service team you will be highly motivated to deliver functionally excellent customer service for our Medical Products Division.
- You will have daily interaction with our external customers, who are mainly hospitals and clinics, as well as our internal customers, based across the country/countries you are supporting.
- You will have the ability to communicate proficiently in the appropriate language and engage effectively across cultures as well as adapt to country specific processes.
- You will be responsible for the entire order fulfilment process - receiving and processing orders using the ERP System, handling deliveries in cooperation with our European warehouse, and processing invoices through liaison with our European Accounting Service Center.
- You will also provide our customers with basic product and pricing information, and marketing materials.
- In addition you will have the opportunity to give input on ways to improve the quality of our business processes leading to better efficiency and enhanced quality of service.
- Key will be your flexibility to work in different teams, depending upon business needs, and therefore a willing, supportive and service oriented attitude is essential.
- Proven Customer Service experience in an international environment
- Proactive problem solver with flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail as well as excellent organisational and time management skills
- Committed to quality and providing a professional and responsive customer experience, supporting the company’s business results
- Open communication, resilient and impact aware
- Skilled in working with ERP/IT systems, plus experience of eCommerce solutions is very welcome
Fluency in English, German and Dutch
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader based in Barcelona city centre, in a dynamic and international team for a company with a unique culture. They were recently ranked as #1 midsize company in Spain’s “Great Place to Work” ceremony.
`Quality HR Solutions´
T: + 34 93 451 64 82 www.wodker.com F: + 34 93 396 9018