About us: CPM is an award-winning international company specialized in delivering Customer Experience excellency to delight customers and exceed their expectations. Among our many long standing projects is our amazing Airbnb team.
About the Airbnb team: If you have a passion for travel and languages, an enthusiasm for working in multicultural and friendly environments, along with excellent communication and negotiating skills, and a kind personality, then you will feel at home working in our multilingual, multitalented and and wonderful Airbnb team.
· Respond to inquiries and handling client escalations by telephone email and chat
· Provide professional, prompt and friendly client support by listening to clients and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations;
· Identify and troubleshoot the issues accordingly using available resources;
· Comply with company processes and contractual obligations.
· Excellent communication skills;
· Excellent negotiation skills;
· Problem solving
· Sense of responsibility
· High level of both written and spoken English
Our ideal candidate:
- Available full time: 39h/week, 5 days per week
- Shifts: late shift (Portuguese and Spanish only - from 6:30 pm to 3:00 am), and daily shift (all the other languages - rotation patterns starting at 9am the earliest and finishing at 10 pm the latest)
- Available to work 2 weekends per month ( if you work on a weekend, you will have days off during the week)
- Available to attend a full-time training on your first 3 weeks - fully paid
- Passionate for travel and world class customer service;
- Salary for daily shifts: 15,000 to 16,500 gross/year
- Salary for late shifts (Spanish and Portuguese): 18.000-20.000 gross/year
- Extensive training and languages lessons (English, Spanish);
- Excellent and multilingual work environment
- Good prospects career
- Discounts at local shops and gyms
- Airbnb travel vouchers every six months
CPM International does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.