Would you like to be part of a leading global company that is dedicated to using cutting-edge science to help people lead healthier, happier lives? Are you passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience?
If so, this opportunity is for you!
Through research, development and partnership, our client produces hygiene and healthcare products that people love worldwide and have trusted for generations. As well as this, they are well-known for their commitment to making a meaningful impact on society and the environment through their sustainability efforts. We are recruiting exceptional customer service representatives to immerse themselves in the brand and deliver a first-class service to our consumers.
What will you be doing?
- Working collaboratively with consumers to answer product information requests and resolve queries in a skilful and professional way
- Delivering exceptional, client-centred resolutions in a timely manner
- Offering an omnichannel service to our consumers via telephone, email, chat and social media
- Developing a sound understanding of the products and services offered by our client
- Embracing our company values and acting as a brand ambassador
What are we looking for?
- A native level of Croatian AND Slovenian (both languages required) with exceptional grammar and spelling skills (knowledge of other languages is a plus)
- High level of English (Both written and spoken)
- Genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Confidence and an enthusiastic telephone manner
- Ability to deal with sensitive calls with empathy
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- A professional outlook and proactive approach to problem solving
- A strong team-work ethic and a “can do” attitude
What do we offer?
- Full-time contract (39 hours/week)
- Schedule: 09:00 to 18:00
- Salary: 16.500€ gross per year
- 24 days holiday per year on full time basis
- Being part of a constantly growing company & team, with endless opportunities for career development
- A modern, international & friendly working environment – one of the best in the city!
- Work hard and have fun! We offer a variety of social events throughout the year
- Central location in Barcelona with great transport links
- Corporate discounts at local bars, cafes, restaurants and health & well-being outlets
- Join our family! CPM is all about people and we are well-known for our amazing workforce of diverse, talented professionals!
CPM is an international agency specialized in contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We have been rewarded with numerous awards and have a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients.
CPM International does not discriminate based on race, creed, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations or marital status.
We are looking forward to your application!