Are you passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience? Are you a multi-tasker extraordinaire who believes that variety is the spice of life?
If so, this opportunity is for you!
This position will give you the chance to work with a variety of exciting brands that are all well-known, global leaders within their industries. Amongst others, you will be representing companies within the consumer foods industry, household & personal care industries and the chocolate & confectionary industry. This role will require you to develop a sound knowledge of the different companies we work with as well as having the flexibility and agility to seamlessly switch between handling enquiries regarding different brands quickly and efficiently. We are looking for exceptional people to deliver a first-class service to our customers on behalf of our clients.
What will you be doing?
- Providing an outstanding customer experience through every customer interaction
- Handling telephone, email and social media queries (where needed) and ensuring that all customer & client needs are met in a timely and professional manner
- Dealing with queries regarding multiple brands and products (across a number of industries)
- Constantly improving brand and product knowledge to deliver the highest quality of information to our customers
- Embracing our company values and acting as a brand ambassador
What are we looking for?
- A native level of German with exceptional grammar and spelling skills (knowledge of other languages is a plus)
- High level of English
- Genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role or a call centre environment would be a plus
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to multi-task
- Confidence and an enthusiastic telephone manner
- Ability to deal with sensitive calls with empathy
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- A professional outlook and proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong team spirit and a “can do” attitude
What do we offer?
- Full-time contract (39 hours/week)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday - 09:00 to 18:00
- Salary: 18.000€ gross per year
- 24 days holiday per year on full time basis
- Being part of a constantly growing company & team, with endless opportunities for career development
- A modern, international & friendly working environment – one of the best in the city!
- Work hard and have fun! We offer a variety of social events throughout the year
- Central location in Barcelona with great transport links
- Corporate discounts at local bars, cafes, restaurants and health & well-being outlets
- Join our family! CPM is all about people and we are well-known for our amazing workforce of diverse, talented professionals!
CPM is an international agency specialized in contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We have been rewarded with numerous awards and have a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients.
CPM International does not discriminate based on race, creed, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations or marital status.
We are looking forward to your application!