Our client is looking for a Customer Services Leader, who can coordinate a team of 20 people in two different turns.
Detalles del cliente
World's leading provider of hospitality technology for hotels and travel agencies based in Sevilla.
Descripción de la oferta
- Assists in resolving customer problems at the supervisory level.
- Act as second point of escalation for customers when the team cannot provide resolution to internal or external customers.
- Work closely with all leadership members to evaluate current business practices and identify potential areas for improvement.
- Maintain effective and consistent work performance of the team, even under uncertain or unstructured conditions.
- Identify basic problem(s), gather the appropriate information, and analyze in an effective manner to present to the Director or COO.
- Keeps Director promptly and fully formed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Maintain an optimal work environment by directing personnel and managing resources.
- Closely monitor key performance indicators including customer volumes, customer communications within the team.
- Interview and hire personnel as needed.
- Foster a collaborative teamwork environment. Promote energy and enthusiasm. Maximize productivity.
- Incidents Management: Assist and coordinate with other teams on the resolution of incidents that impact Customer processes and that need immediate resolution/response from the Team. Coordinate the communication to the internal and external customer.
- Provide training to the different Team leaders and assist them in all the questions they may have.
- Analyze and provide feedback to directors regarding current Operations procedures in order to evaluate performance of its staff in meeting their objectives efficiently.
Perfil del candidato
- Bachelor's degree or 8 years technical training.
- 5-7 years previous operations management experience, including forecasting, scheduling and real-time operations management.
- Experience in a production environment.
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff.
Oferta de empleo
The Operations Manager oversees management of a local operations team and has accountability to the regional Director. This role is expected to demonstrate leadership to the local team and provide day to day direction to the team.
This role reports to the Director of Operations.
28.000,00 € - 29.000,00 € /año