Academics: Master’s Degree in Computer Science (CS), Information System (IS), Management of Information System (MIS), Engineering, Statistics, Data Analytics, etc. Anyone of the STEM disciplines are preferable.
Technology Summary: Essential to have: SQL, Python and Machine Learning.
Nice to have: VB.Net; C#; .Net; C; C++; ASP.Net; VBA, Java, Visual Basic; SharePoint; PHP; MySQL; HTML; Ant.
- Use advanced analytical tools to perform exploratory analysis to derive actionable insights from the data: identify, analyze and interpret trends, patterns and insights.
- Develop analytical capabilities such as business process mapping, data analysis, data testing, data wrangling, data transformations, and data modeling to build data assets that enable business value generation.
- Apply robust and appropriate statistical and clinical rigor using advanced analytic techniques including but not limited to groupers, risk adjustment, episode analytics, statistical modeling, power analysis, matched case control studies, etc.
- Build knowledge and use established best practices around Descriptive, Predictive, and Prescriptive Analytics.
- Perform root cause analysis, trace quality problems to their source and analyze business impacts of data quality issues.
- Work in a fast paced environment and deliver solutions as part of the Agile Analytics development processes.
- Adapt to change, learn and develop new skill sets as applicable
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Capacity to work in a team environment and customer interfacing abilities.
- High degree of integrity, a positive attitude, and an ability to maintain absolute confidentiality
- Must be able to perform successfully in an intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with ALTAIR’s values and culture
Non-discrimination Statement: ALTAIR does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients. ALTAIR is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
WE LIKE THE TALENT AND ITS ESSENCE.