We are looking for a passionate Data Management Analyst professional for a long-term project which primary focus will be to support the analyses and reporting of adverse events related to multi-geography data.
If you want to play a key role in an international big team across a fast and growing business unit, this could be a great opportunity.
Multinational outsourcing company focused in the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Analyse, identify and report adverse events from patient data across various therapy areas/brands by applying analytical and logical reasoning while adhering to client specific guidelines.
- Actively collaborate with a multinational Pharmacovigilance team both internally and across geographies to improve and optimise procedures and processes.
- Support Project Leads and Program Managers to design and develop project specific trainings and client presentations by providing quantitative and qualitative data analyses.
- Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences (preferably in Pharmacy).
- Native-level Spanish.
- High level of English is required.
- Experience of at least one year in pharmaceutical or life sciences industry environment (laboratory, research, hospitals, pharmacy, etc.).
- Good organisational, team work and communication skills are required.
- Ability to think out-of-the-box to resolve problems on non-routine matters.
- Computer literate.
Good career opportunity in a multinational outsourcing company with high possibilities of joining the organisation.