Advantio is the recognised leader in the cyber security when it goes down to payment transactions, recognised as Europe’s second largest QSA (qualified security assessor) provider by VISA. With a range of solutions to suit varying regulatory requirements and budgets, Advantio is the security partner of choice of many large global corporates across vertical including but not limiting to Ingenico Group, Accor Hotels, Time Inc. etc.
As part of the consequent phase of Advantio’s aggressive expansion we have an immediate opening for a Demand Generation Manager
Mission and Key Responsibilities:
To oversee the planning, development and execution of demand generation programs to generate leads from both new prospects and existing customers that meet buyer profiles.
To accelerate the leads through the sales and marketing funnel, ultimately meeting quarterly and annual revenue growth goals.
Leading Demand Generation function by collaborating with:
- Head of Professional Services and Head of Managed Services to align demand generation efforts with product release plans and revenue and growth goals by product.
- Product and/or solution marketing to ensure consistency of messaging in demand generation campaigns and to exploit competitive differentiators and optimize account-based marketing programs (will be requested to hire this position).
- Technical leaders and/or external creative service agencies to develop compelling content and calls to action (CTAs) that capture attention of top-of-funnel leads, as well as accelerate deals through the sales and marketing funnel. Ensure content and calls to action are aligned to messaging and mapped to segments, buyer personas and stages in the buying cycle.
- Marketing implementation team members to ensure websites, landing pages and owned digital channels actively promote demand generation content and campaigns. To align the corporate communications editorial calendar and social media calendars with demand generation efforts.
- Sales reps to support in-region events and localization of global/corporate demand generation campaigns.
- Sales reps to ensure that lead follow-up and outbound sales messaging are consistent with marketing messages.
- Sales leadership to establish and execute on account-based marketing programs.
- Presales Leadership to develop “sales plays” to support each demand generation initiative and to ensure alignment with sales to support pipeline goals.
- Customer success management to identify customer leads to drive existing-customer growth by delivering effective cross-sell and upsell campaigns.
- Partners to leverage demand generation campaigns in co-marketing activities.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) — Delivers programs that improve organic search rankings and maximizes investment in search engine optimization.
- Search engine marketing (SEM) — Leads development of ad copy and landing page development to capture lead data from paid search engine marketing efforts.
- Advertising — Develops targeted campaigns via social advertising (such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter), display and retargeting, and content syndication via third parties and programmatic advertising vendors.
- Email — Clearly articulates business value to drive interest in our products and services. Leads development of email subject lines and copy that are personalized on the basis of the needs of the target profiles.
- Direct mail — Identifies key targets and leads the creation of compelling direct mail offers that drive buyers to act.
- Direct outreach — Works closely with SDRs to develop interactions that drive buyers to act, including teleprospecting scripts, email templates and ongoing “sales plays” to support campaign activity.
- Tradeshows — Develops overall tradeshow strategy objectives and supporting tradeshow calendar with comprehensive preshow, on-site and follow-up campaign efforts to drive interest from attendees and accelerate engagement with existing opportunities. Ensures internal thought leaders are well-represented through tradeshow speaking opportunities and participation.
- Hosted events — Works closely with customer-facing teams, leads efforts to deliver annual thought-leadership-based user conference, and supports field marketing teams with regional roadshows.
- Partner events — Co-market hosted events and co-sponsor tradeshows to enable co-selling with channel partners.
Performance Tracking and Measuring
- Measures performance of the marketing mix and experiment to optimize across marketing channels.
- Provides executive-level transparency to demand generation results in weekly, monthly and quarterly views.
- Supports leadership with presentations to support quarterly reviews of demand generation campaign results.
- Manages budgets and deliverables of third-party agencies, freelancers and contractors.
- Works with IT to select tools and marketing technology (martech) stack to achieve goals.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Seven years of business-to-business (B2B) marketing experience, with a minimum of five years in enterprise technology
- Track record: Ability to share demand generation results for prior roles in enterprise technology providers, including revenue contribution and deal acceleration
- Education: B.A. or B.S. in marketing or business, M.B.A. a plus
- Languages: Excellent written and spoken English, Italian and/or Spanish preferred.
- General demand generation martech skills
- Familiarity with the leading digital and social marketing platforms (such as Google and LinkedIn)
- Knowledge of and familiarity with CRM lead management tools (Hubspot knowledge is desired)
- Familiarity with advertising technology platforms (such as Google Ads and AdRoll)
- Familiarity with marketing technology and tools, including personalization engines; firmographic, technographic and intent data platforms; and content marketing platforms
- Familiarity with common spreadsheet applications (such as Excel), including pivot tables and charting
- Familiarity with building and optimizing account-based marketing programs
- Familiarity with content syndication providers (such as Madison Logic and TechTarget)
- Understanding of buyer’s journey and marketing funnel stages
- Business Accumen:
- Ability to forecast the marketing funnel to ensure campaigns are measured and optimized across the buying cycle and align with sales targets
- Understanding of the typical approaches, methods, challenges and output of multichannel attribution models and media mix modeling
- Ability to present results in consumable formats, including dashboards, reports and data visualizations
Values and Competencies
- Strategic thinking (market vision, complexity comprehension, long term planning)
- Planning and organisation (time management, scheduling and control, optimize resources)
- Economic sensitivity (Budgeting, Profit and Loss Dynamics)
- Managerial Communication (clearness, listening, persuasion)
- Result orientation
- Stress management
- Business Acumen
- People Management
- Lateral Thinking (creativity)
- Leadership (building consensus, influencing others, decision making)
- Problem Solving (Elicopter View, Data orientation and analysis)
- Harmony, always strive to create harmony
- Openness, always be open
- Social Responsibility, be socially responsible
- Timeless, Whatever you build make it timeless
- Accommodating, Make our customers feel at Home
- Learning, Be a Learn it all
- Delivering Results.
Advantio encourages and welcomes a diverse multicultural environment with a strong curiosity approach. We require everyone to constantly seeking to learn something new as knowledge is the only thing that you don’t loose when it’s shared.