Accenture Research is seeking a Design Thinker/ Service Designer to join us in Madrid. In this role, you will work inAccenture Research Center of Excellence with a global and multidisciplinaryteam of researchers (Subject Matter Experts) to create solutions in the digitaland physical environments.
More specifically, your role will be focused onthe following:
- Design and moderation of businessworkshops in Spain in collaboration with Accenture Innovation Services tosupport Accenture clients in the understanding of their business challenges andidentification of solutions.
- Design of the research experiencefor clients in collaboration with Accenture Research Design Thinking Center ofExcellence Leadership (incl. design of new research solutions to facilitatebusiness discussions with C-Level Executives on research insights).
- Help Accenture Research getrecognized as Thought Leadership Leader that expresses new ideas, concepts orinsights that are unique to Accenture and are based on our own research,experiences, perceptions and distinct perspective. In summary, help Accenturecreate value with clients and unlock their trapped value.
- Support the adoption of new methodsto boost creativity and innovation in Accenture Research (incl. review andoptimization of Accenture Research approaches, processes and ways of working).
- Make Data Storytelling anInteractive Experience by illustrating a process, illuminating trends,supporting an argument and driving emotions.
- You are passionate abouthuman-centered design and growing people-first services. From value propositionto brand to customer experience to scale.
- You have experience designing andimplementing solutions in different environments.
- You easily communicate and envisionservice concepts and ideas to team members, partners, and sponsors
- You use a diverse set of methods& tools that illustrate all the components and touch-points of theservice.
- You know the power of perfectlycrafted design direction.
- You are highly interested byresearch methods and outputs