We are looking for someone who wants to join our Team as a Customer Representative. Dynamic, motivated and customer oriented are the skills we need from you!
Solve the issues a customer can have while they are buying and after the bought something on the online store.
- First contact with customers: take incoming customer calls (via telephone, email, voicemail, or other automated alerts) and solve user´s demands.
- Log calls details into call management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA. Maintain service and product knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- Escalate potential service issues initially with Mentor. To follow all the processes and procedures of the project.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
- Provide cover for other Agents in their absence, wither within the same team or across teams.
- Liaise with supervisors/mentors on specific projects where requested.
- To understand and comply with administrative duties including holidays, sickness and overtime forms in a timely and accurate manner.
- To attend regular Team Meetings.
- To work on additional tasks required by supervisor or mentor connected to keeping up the service performance quality and customer satisfaction
- 30 hours/week: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 15:00
- Salary for 30 hours/week: 12.870,93 Euros gross/year + up to 1.065,71 Euros gross/year
- 35 hours/week: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 16:00 or from 15:00 to 22:00
- Salary for 35 hours/week: 15.008 Euros gross/year + up to 1.243,11Euros gross/year
- "Obra y Servicio" contract
- Ongoing training
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Native/high level of Dutch and fluent English
- High level of writing skills, grammar and spelling
- Working knowledge of IT platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS office/internet configuration.
- Good disposition to work in a customer service environment.
- Customer care skills- ability to listen to and understand the customer´s needs as well as active listening.
- Ability to take ownership of, and progress calls to resolution or to escalate call to resolution.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
- Horarios flexibles
- Eventos organizados para el personal
- Restaurant de empresa
- Vacaciones pagadas
- Salas de juego
- Desarrollo profesional