Job Description Dutch Market
To deliver an outstanding customer experience of the very highest level during all customer transactions via chat, email and phone, and to promote suitable products and services as directed by Sitel’s Clients and as required by the individual needs of each customer.
- Answer inbound calls, chat and emails within guidelines/goals established by the client and contact center management
- Perform technical troubleshooting and solve Technical issue by following Client processes
- Consistently achieve call, email, and chat quality score goals to meet client and customer satisfaction goals.
- Deliver a quality customer experience on every transaction.
- Provide first contact resolution of customer issues via chat, email and/or phone.
- Provide customer satisfaction and create promoters based on the service delivered.
- Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in an efficient, effective and customer-centric way.
- Troubleshoot and handle the most complicated and sensitive of customer inquiries.
- Ensure that all the client inquiries are recognized, recorded, confirmed and solved effectively as measured through customer surveys and internal SLAs.
- Ensure that adherence to required shift schedules is observed at all times.
- Recognize and promote additional products and services to the customers, in line with their needs and requirements and as directed by Sitel’s Client.
- Supply high-quality service in accordance with given processes and procedures.
- Keep updated on new products, technological changes and procedure updates as they arise.
- Escalate and communicate any customer well-being issues.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of Sitel’s Client internal information and customer/account information
- Know and observe all regulations with regard to execution, trade and competition as well as all health and security responsibilities.
- Take personal responsibility to understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and policies.
- Take personal responsibility to understand and comply with the environmental issues that affect their position (energy saving, water saving, waste location...)
Abilities & Knowledge:
- Dutch language level - communication skills ( written and spoken) in the language to provide support
- Verbal and written fluency in English essential with multilingual fluency in other EMEA language is an advantage
- Good knowledge on hardware and Software (PC/Peripherals) and on special technologies
- Transaction control
- Data capturing
- Call handling
- TCO Process
- Service Process
- Customer data privacy rules
- Good knowledge of the client’s procedures and products
- A motivated and enthusiastic personality.
- Fast and accurate typing skills as well as a good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good numeric and verbal reasoning skills.
- Self-organized, planning and prioritization skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Possesses very good customer service skills.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks to meet the changing demands of the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to keep and maintain good working relationships with all levels of staff.
- Customer (technical) support and back office management
- Hours: 39 hours per week. Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. or Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. + 2 Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Salary: € 18.000 gross / year + incentives
- Contract: obra y servicio, two months trial period
- Selective training of 8/10 days, from Monday to Friday, 8/9:00 a.m. to 5/6:00 p.m.
- Contract from the first day, with customer advisor salary during the training
- Once the training is over, the salary will be the corresponding to the total gross per year salary offered
- Work center: 22 @
- Free fruits twice per month