We are searching for German speakers to join our vibrant and diverse team that can provide excellent customer service to owners of some of the most innovative and stylish products in the world. Dyson is a world leader in design and engineering who transform every category they enter with radical and iconic reinventions that work, perform and look very different. It's a great account to work on.
Dyson is about better ideas and better technologies. For them, it's about finding better ways to work in more new markets and bright new categories. If you thrive on challenge and are excited by change - this could be an exciting career step for you.
- Using leading edge diagnostic tools, you will help guide our owners in solving problems with their machines
- Where it's a more serious problem, you will book field engineer visits and arrange to send spare parts to owners for self-fix repairs
- Use a range of tools to interact with owners on email and social media platforms - at the same time developing great skills that will help boost your career as new media becomes more and more common place
- You´ll be on the lookout for opportunities to talk with owners about new and exciting products that are regularly launched into the market. And you will be able to earn commission when you achieve realistic targets
- You have a high level of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- You're a natural team player - we believe in supporting and developing our people, and we want you to grow with us and help us to grow our business
- Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service - we want you to treat every call or email or social media post as an opportunity to delight our customers
- You should be comfortable talking and attending team briefings in English - you will not deal with English calls.
- Good keyboard skills and an understanding of MS Office will really help you get up to speed quickly.
What we offer:
- Working hours: Mon - Fri (08:00-20:00); Weekends (09:00-18:00) 2 Weekends off / month
- 6 months temporary contract (4+2 months) + indefinite contract based on performance
- 18.000€ gross / year + 7.200€ performance related annual bonus
- 30% discount on purchasing Dyson products
- Relocation package worth 1300€ (300€ for flight, 500€ after 3 months and another 500€ after 6 months)
- Spanish & English Lessons
- Corporate discounts at local bars, cafes & restaurants
- Internal employee incentives
- Located in the heart of Sagrada Familia with excellent transport links
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.
18.000,00 € - 18.000,00 € /año
up to 7200€ bonus per annum
up to 7200€ bonus per annum