This role is responsible for developing the electronics and electrical designs of the new products of the company, starting from the design specifications until design validation and process / production documentation. You are expected to work with cross funtional teams to design, implement and test leading edge industrial grade hardware solutions, and to perform research and proof of concept aplications.
Electronics multinational company.
- Analyze requirements, define specifications, perform electronics / electrical design from initial prototypes to final production.
- Electronics hardware design, from schematics to PCB.
- Define and design internal wiring of the products: interconnection of different components and modules.
- Component selection, providers location.
- Write and maintain design, user manuals and manufacturing documentation.
- Product certification: EMC, electrical safety.
- Participate in product design reviews.
- Continuous improvement of current and future products.
- Bachelor´s degree in an industrial electronics engineering or industrial engineering with the related intesification, 2 or more year´s on related work experience.
- Demonstrated accomplishments in the area of electronics design.
- Experience with PCB design software (altium designer), Eplan, Autocad...