Great EMEA Deskside Support Analyst opportunity within SSC
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
- Part of the Global Deskside Support team responsible for all of Continental Europe.
- Work on the day to day incidents logged via the internal ticketing tool ensuring SLAs are met.
- Purchase and delivery of new equipment.
- Participate in hardware and software rollout projects.
- Deliver high quality of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with other IT deparments to manage fixes and workarounds.
- Be a champion of IT to the business being an expert on all technologies used in the company.
- A minimum of 3 years experience it IT Support related focus in an international or European company.
- High Level of English + another European language
- High Customer and Vendor engagement skills
- Hardware knowledge: PC, Printers, Phones + cellphones, Videoconference (cameras and microphone/speakers)
- OS: Windows 7 expert knowledge; iOS + Android high knowledge; Mac OS X knowledge is a plus
- Microsoft technologies (Directory Services, Powershell, Exchange…)
- Able to work together with other departments inside and outside the IT community
- Remote PC administration, Print services.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional