The Platform Engineering Team is seeking a Engineering Manager based in Barcelona, who'll be responsible for the development, integration, support and maintenance team of content processing and editorial applications; ensure that they adhere to established SDLC policies, procedures and guidelines.
The Company Industrial Average, is a stock market index that indicates the value of 30 large, publicly owned companies based in the United States, and how they have traded in the stock market during various periods of time.
- Able to lead recruiting efforts for the team
- Manage and mentor a highly skilled, talented team of Software Engineers
- Lead technical discussions and drive effective technical decisions covering their area of responsibility
- Understand and practice agile software development and management
- Partner effectively with stakeholders to manage scope and deliverables
- Design, develop & support front-end web, ReSTful APIs, and database components adhering to our SDLC best practices and guidelines.
- Builds and executes rigorous load, stress and performance tests prior to deploying software
- 5+ years of design, development, and deployment of application software
- 5+ years of team management experience
- Skilled & proficient in the development of full stack applications which includes web sites & APIs using technologies such as nginx, IIS, apache, etc
- Experience with designing and deploying applications in cloud-based environment.
- Have a solid understanding of front end development and architectures.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases such as SQL Server, DynamoDB, etc.
- Demonstrate solid working knowledge of any mainstream object-oriented programming language, ideally C# and/or Java.
- Experience in logging, monitoring & alerting of applications.
- Experience in Continuous Integration & Delivery of applications.
- Managing performance metrics of the applications
- Excellent verbal & written skills to interact with peers, business partners & customers.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities and determine resource requirements.
- Experience in managing IT projects and coordinating activities of project teams.
- Restaurant tickets.
- Private insurance.
- Competitive salary.
- An opportunity to grow within the company.