We are looking for a temporary replacement (around 1 year) for a EHS Technician to start working in September.
This position leads the implementation and execution of the company EHS policy and at the same time fulfils all legal requirements in terms of Safety, Health and Environment in the production plant according with the Spanish legislation.
Multinational, chemistry sector with Head Quarters located next to Barcelona.
The main responsibilities of the Environment, Health & Safety Technician will be:
* To lead local teams in the plant to successfully implement, develop and fulfil all of the company guidelines in Safety, Health and Environment.
* Fulfilment of all legal requirements in Safety, Health and Environment according with the Spanish legislation
* Develop and implement policies and procedure to manage compliance and reduce injuries.
* To coordinate specific EHS actions with other departments.
* To act as representative of the company in front of Spanish Administration.
This position reports to the HR Manager
The requirements for the Environment, Health & Safety Technician are:
- University Degree in Engineering, Chemicals or Sciences
- Master's degree in Occupational Risk Prevention, specializing in Ergonomics and Applied - Psychosociology, Safety at Work and Industrial Hygiene.
- Experience or minimum 3 years in an equivalent position placed in a production environment.
- Experience in implementing ISO 14001.
- Good communication skills oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams
- Clear understanding of environment, health and safety regulation
- Excellent time management skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish language
- Demonstrated capacity to work in teams in an international environmental.
This is a temporary replacement (for 1 year starting in September)
25.000,00 € - 29.000,00 € /año