248 Concept Inc with its sub-company 248 Project LLC is an international company that organizes music festivals worldwide - with the help of local city partners. Since 2012, more than 200 music festivals have been successfully held in more than 20 countries worldwide - with well over 1 million guests! We have offices in several countries worldwide, incl. Spain.
We organize for example the original Holi Festival of Colours Tour since 2012 as well as other open air festival tours.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an independent Festival & Event Manager. A real entrepreneur for our location in Valencia. Together we will organize and hold music festivals in and around Valencia. The salary will depend on the profit of our festivals. You will also receive a share of the company located in Valencia.
We have brilliant, successful festival concepts that we finally want to bring also to our location in Valencia!
- We need a complete CV with cover letter in English.
- If we are interested, we will schedule a first telephone interview.
- Over the following days we organize direct live video workshops in which we explain everything we have in mind.
- As soon as we are sure together our joint project begins.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING ALONG:
- A completed bachelors / masters degree is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
- Must speak very good English.
- Willingness to travel internationally (our workshops sometimes take place in Florida or Europe).
- Independent way of working and high motivation.
- A good understanding of business administration.
- Willingness to learn a lot and sometimes work long hours if necessary.
- We are looking for someone who thinks like a real entrepreneur!
- Become a real entrepreneur and receive a share of our company located in Valencia.
- We guide the entire route and are always at your side.
- Full-time job
- The salary depends on success. With our concept, between 60,000 and 90,000 EUR should be possible in the first year.
- Fair distribution of profits: 50/50 between us and you.
APPLY NOW and become part of our Global 100 Challenge.
We look forward to your application!