Executive Assistant/Receptionist with hight level of english.
Detalles del cliente
Important consultancy in the Madrid center.
Descripción de la oferta
- Organising complex travel itineraries.
- Time entry and expenses.
- Support to recruitment team.
- Occasional diary management.
- Limited email management.
- Ad hoc duties - e.g. post, answering telephone, printing and binding, archiving.
- Maintaining office and kitchen supplies to date.
- Organising web conferences and videoconferences.
Perfil del candidato
- PA/Secretarial qualifications and advantage or Degree or equivalent and advantage.
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant, Receptionist, supporting a team.
- Experience of using expense and time entry systems.
- Experience with client interface and understanding of client relationships.
- Experience dealing with international time zones.
- Ability to prioritise workload and to deal with multiple parties and request.
- Proactive and a strong team player.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Work, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure and be available as needed.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to maintain collaborative working environment.
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to handle confidential issues with utmost sensitivity.
- Strong levels of discretion and integrity.
Oferta de empleo
- Career opportunities and professional development.