Important multinational company hires a Field Engineer
Detalles del cliente
Important multinational company hires a Field Engineer at its office of Madrid
Descripción de la oferta
* Perform pre-installations, Installations and maintenance activity.
* Perform training, both internally and externally where needed.
* Complete service reports accurately, noting time confirmation, spare part usage, tasks performed, service product, fault/solution codes, installed base data maintenance (serial number, ink, counter value, functional location), billing request confirmation.
* Actively promote and sell CNG maintenance contracts, improving the MTBF of the compressors and maximizing sales results in addition to ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
* Work in partnership with the sales teams to assist with sales revenue targets and revenue growth.
* Travel around the assigned area. Occasional requirement to travel globally to support other service companies, meetings, trainings
* Build strong relationship with the Sales department.
Perform engineering activities and provide technical advice associate with various field projects. Monitor progress and quality, inform senior engineer of significant developments or problems and independently resolve the less complex issues. Assist more experienced engineers on complex tasks. Inform other groups such as Business Development, of potential opportunities for new business.
* Participate in conferences with customer's operating management and other personnel, consulting engineers, contractors and vendors, and provide limited technical advice associated with own area of expertise.
* Compile and evaluate data to determine and resolve operating problems or malfunctions. Develop recommendations and prepare reports for review. Maintain detailed records and logs.
* Utilize computer programs for various engineering, administrative, and office procedural purposes. Perform calculations, conduct analyses and provide pertinent data and information.
Perfil del candidato
* Knowledge of technical products, ideally similar to product range.
* Ability to technically assess situations and issues, and proactively advise on solutions.
* Ability to follow procedures and plan time effectively.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Sale focus approach.
* Willing to travel
Excellent communication skills
- Sales focus approach
- Assume responsibility for tasks and customer service.
- Coordination and organization skills (Ordered) Good coordination and organization skills (order related).
- Oriented to external and internal client.
- Act as a team player and be a teammate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great professionalism
- Flexibility and ability to work in different positions.
- Eager to learn
- Fluent English
Oferta de empleo
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
35.000,00 € - 35.000,00 € /año