- Install & Commission of Processing Equipment in our customers sites all around Iberia.
- Perform PLC and HMI programming.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance (electrical, mechanical, pneumatic).
- Perform troubleshooting and fault-finding services on site and by phone.
- Conduct production supervision and operator training at customer sites.
- Establish and mantain a continuous positive relationship with customers including support and follow up on customers concerns and problems.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree or above, in electronic o electro-mechanical engineering.
- 1-2 years work experience in electro-mechanical & pneumatic industrial maintenance.
- 1-2 years experience in PLC, electrical and electronic systems in general.
- Programming skills on Siemens S7-300 / TIA portal is required.
- Automation knowledge in Rockwell and /or Beckhoff software.
- Ability to repair machines onsite.
- Willing to travel extensively in Spain and Portugal and foreign countries (90% of time).
- Fluent Spanish and good command of English (reporting skills aare essential).
- Driving Licence.
- Good Computer skills, strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Customer Oriented and result oriented attitude.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
Multinational Company specialized in complete solutions for the processing, packaging and distribution of food products is looking for a Field Service Engineer Technician.