Technical support position as Field Service Technician (f/m) for maintenance and repair of packaging machinery.
International company specialised in Paper and Packaging machines for all kind of sectors as food, healthcare, retail, electronic...
The main responsibilities of the Field Service Technician (f/m) will be:
- Preventive / corrective maintenance of the machine lines.
- Customer service and interventions of the service branch.
- Provide timely and accurate records that include service, audit, quality, installation and expense reports.
- Provide support and assistance for improvements and engineering changes.
- Install and commission new machines in the customer's plant
- Proactively and reactively the defects of the machine.
- Report to the department address
- Customer support and training
The Field Service Technician (f/m) must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in industrial or electromechanical engineering
- Fluent Spanish is required, basic knowledge of English
- 5 years of experience in a similar position ideally in the packaging sector
- Solid mechanical skills are required
- Knowledge of servomotors, PLC and electrical circuits
- "Knowledge of" Siemens Step 7 "
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Experience with client contact
- Adaptable profile, persevering and able to assume commitments, empathic, observer, with attention to detail and proactive
- Capacity for teamwork
- Driving license
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office at a user level
- Availability for long trips (90% - especially in the Barcelona area, but also within Spain and Portugal, from time to time in other European countries) with work hours outside of standard hours, including weekends, holidays and night shifts.
Permanent position in the company.
Gross annual salary based on the candidate experience + mobile phone + car.