Medium size multinational company from healthcare sector is looking for a Finance Director based in Madrid with a Finance Business Partner role. At least 3-5 years working as Finance Director in a multinational company. Previous experience working as an Auditor in a Big 4 is a must. Very High English Level is a must.
Medium size multinational company from healthcare sector.
Reporting to the General Manager in Spain, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Preparing Annual Budgets and financial models as well as monthly forecasts of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows, detailing key risks, opportunities and sensitivities.
- Preparation and reporting of monthly cash flow forecast and controlling of treasury issues.
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the reporting and forecasting of finance performance.
- Provide in-depth analysis and understanding of key variances to Plan and Forecast.
- Developing local GAAP accounting policies and procedures in line with the Manual of Financial policies of the company, and ensuring IFRS accounting are implemented and businesses comply with policies.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate initiatives.
- Develops and maintains credit and collection policies, procedures and processes for effective AR management.
- Directs and co-ordinates effective cash management and cash forecasting to ensure smooth cash flows for business operations while maintaining a minimum idle cash balance.
- To prepare/ supervise personnel income tax, VAT declarations, corporate income tax and all other taxes applicable to the organization.
- Performing financial analyses of new strategic and investment project as requested by Management, providing advice on their profitability and thus facilitating decision-making and the optimization of the profitability of the investment made.
- Anticipates financial needs of business partners; proactively develops financial solutions to those requirements.
- Develops and implements accounting policies, procedures and internal controls in support with business processes and decisions.
The description is a guideline of the main responsibilities of the position.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- MBA or Master in Finance, will be a plus.
- At least 10-15 years of experience with at least 3 of these years working as a Finance Director / Finance Business Partner in a medium size multinational company.
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector will be desirable.
- Previous experience working as an external auditor in a Big 4, is a must.
- Business Accumen and ability to serve as a solid Business Partner for General Manager Iberia.
- Experience in the set-up, development and management of financial processes, policies and systems.
- Experience in the development and management of robust financial controls.
- Knowledge of reporting systems, tax and statutory reporting requirements.
- Wide knowledge of the Spanish GAAP and IFRS.
- Ability to manage IT & Logistic issues
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills.
- Excellent PC/ financial modelling skills (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Experience working with SAP, will be a plus.
- Decision making, analytical and problem solving.Flexible.
- Strong commitment to a quality ethic.
- Able to communicate, understand and negotiate.
- Effective planner and strong organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach to new opportunities.
- Demonstrates trustworthiness, honesty and integrity.
- Takes the initiative, is forward thinking and "hands on".
- Salary package: 80.000 - 90.000 euros + bonus + car + fringe benefits
80.000,00 € - 90.000,00 € /año