Reporting to the Group CFO, the candidate will be part of the Corporate Controlling Team that creates and implements accounting policies and best practices throughout the group subsidiaries.
Our client, Minersa, is an international group of companies that produce industrial minerals, chemical products, construction products, natural absorbents and bleaching clays. The Group has experience accumulated over more than 75 years of activity. It is a dynamic group, in expansion.
Reporting to the Group CFO, the candidate will be part of the Controlling Team at Minersa's headquarters. The main responsibilities are to:
- Assist and coordinate the accounting operations of all group entities, ensure financial reporting accuracy and that monthly closing meets submission deadlines.
- Review accounting, taxes, fixed assets, intercompany operations, cost analysis & controlling, insurance and risks with local teams.
- Perform periodical business reviews with local management team.
- Issue Financial Statements in a timely manner, in accordance with the financial reporting standards applicable (IFRS).
- Analyze financial information and variances for decision making
- Lead / Support financial projects on capex, business strategy, ERP systems implementation, work-flows, tax consolidation,…
- Generate particular Financial Projections and Investment Strategies
- Ensure adequate internal control of the company through the issuance of various policies and procedures, as well as monitor the adherence and compliance of these
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive work experience in the finance function
- Experience in business administration in a production/manufacturing environment is required
- Updated knowledge of accounting, budgeting, IFRS Accounting, Internal controls and financial statements reporting
- Cost accounting experience strongly preferred
- SAP Knowledge desirable
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Competent level of business English and additional language (French or German) is a must
- Willing to travel
Attractive salary package