Important International Bank are looking for an financial/Accountant and reporting profile for the Finacial departament with a hihg english level.
Important International Bank
- Ensuring P&L Accuracy - Ensuring Profits and Losses are documented accurately. Produces accurate forecasts that enable operations to react to changes in the business.
- Ensuring Report Delivery Deadlines - Submitting reports accurately in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines (including, but not limited to, forecasts, board reporting, cash flow analysis, and Bank of Spain reports.
- Enforcing Financial Controls and Compliance to be in compliance with company policies and procedures and all applicable laws.
- Assist with maintaining a strong operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability.
- Assist with maintaining internal, external and regulatory audit processes. Reviews audit issues to ensure accuracy when necessary.
- 4-year Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related major.
- Master's Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting or related area preferred.
- Three years' experience of banking financial department and financial reporting experience in Banking will be preferred.
- Skilled in Spanish, English.
Stability and professional development