As the Forecasting and Capacity Manager you will lead and develop a team of analysts responsible for capacity planning. Ensure the production and analysis of the long-range demand and workload forecasting, hire plans, budget preparation, tracking, and seating capacity for internal and external resources. Produce the best possible levels of customer service and achieve the team and campaign specifics SLA's and KPI's, whilst constantly looking to improve and refine processes and best practice to enable greater efficiency across the business.
- Responsible for the management, coaching and development of the Forecasting and Capacity planning team including hiring, training, scheduling, setting of goals, prioritization of work, performance reviews, etc.
- Liaise with Campaign and Client to gather and analyse long range product, marketing and operational activity initiatives to ensure they are properly planned.
- Analyse forecasted volume with consideration to historical trends and initiatives known to impact workload minutes or staffing.
- Evaluate staffing needs, weigh against effectiveness of available capacity within each campaign to ensures that there is sufficient capacity to meet service level targets.
- Provide a weekly outlook capacity plan with 18 month guidance that maximizes capacity and performance ensuring that the leadership team & real time team are aware of any unmitigated capacity shortages that will put key performance indicators at risk.
- Maintain the detail in the plans and provide accurate headcount numbers and hire plan data.
- Evaluate and share performance against the established plan on a daily/weekly basis
- Develop initiatives roadmap to drive the reduction of campaign and operating costs through the improvement of operational efficiencies such as occupancy, schedule adherence etc.
- Lead annual and quarterly campaign capacity budget process, partner with campaign leaders on budget inputs and assumptions.
- Track capacity budget and finance mechanisms variances daily / weekly.
- Provide scenario forecasting and capacity modelling requests for existing or new business campaigns, serving as a subject matter expert and liaison for all campaigns.
- Review and analyze the monthly, quarterly and yearly Contact Center Performance Reports for both internal and external stakeholders.
Experience and skills:
- Relevant degree is preferred, HND, BTec Professional Level 5 Award or equivalent NVQ Level 5 qualifications.
- Significant experience in a Forecasting and capacity planning role within the contact center industry.
- Demonstrable experience in statistics, forecasting and management information methods and techniques.
- Significant experience of building capacity/forecasting models and plans and undertaking complex analysis to create information.
- Experience of delivering results through cross-functional working
- Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including advanced Excel skills and the ability to learn new software packages
- Proven people management skill set, leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations.
- Proficient spoken and written English (additional EU languages highly valued).
- Strong experience with Workforce Management software that includes forecasting, scheduling, real-time adherence functionality, experience with Genesys or comparable system.
- Professional, proactive, positive and with a "can-do" attitude.
- Able to multitask, be detail oriented and possess strong project management/ organizational skills.