Energy Multinational company is looking for a FP&A Manager for his headquarter in Madrid. Is a must 4 or 5 years of experience in the position or in a similiar role and very high level of English. Very desirable experience in Energy or Industrial sector.
Detalles del cliente
Energy Multinational company
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the CFO the selected candidate will be responsible for performing the following functions:
- Lead the production of monthly P&L reporting, rolling forecast and cash flow projections ensuring major variances are explained
- Financial record (IFRS & Spanish Gaap)
- Lead annual budget process
- Lead the production of periodic re-forecasts, ensuring risks and opportunities are highlighted.
- Executive presentations
- Improvement of financial metrics
- Build strong and positive relationships with Business Leaders, providing the necessary assistance and professional advice to assist them with the financial aspects of their duties
Perfil del candidato
- Business Management degree. A or postgraduates will be valued.
- At least 4-5 years of experience in financial controlling/FP&A or a similar position in global companies.
- Experience in renewable companies and international positions will be valued.
- Experience of managing budgeting and forecast processes in a complex environment
- Experience of supporting M&A transactions with modeling and analysis.
- Proven experience of adding value to businesses.
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel skills. Navision, BPC (SAP) and BI tools are desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities, with highly developed planning and organizational skills, able to use initiative and prioritize work.
- Very high level of English
Oferta de empleo
- Carrer Development
- Salary Package of 50.000 euros plus 10-20% bonus
50.000,00 € - 51.000,00 € /año
10 - 20% bonus
10 - 20% bonus