GlobeTech is looking for Contract IT Recruiter's to partner with them in attracting top talent on a Project basis. As a Contract IT Recruiter you will attract, shortlist, select and appoint suitable candidates for jobs within the organization along with advising ad guiding candidates through the recruitment process. You will be an integral part of the interviewing and selection cycle, and will have an extensive experience sourcing and hiring multilingual IT candidates.
- Type: Contractor/Self employed
- Contract length: 12-Month or completion of services
- Service Fee Contract - payment made per placement
- Location: Remote/Freelance
- Deliver excellent service delivery in-house and supporting all stages of the recruiting life cycle
- Work in partnership with the business to understand the recruitment needs; formulate recruitment plans, best methods of attracting candidates & reducing their time taken in the process
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Responsible for sourcing candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc
- Headhunt suitable candidates as part of the recruitment strategy
- Passion for improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Act as a subject matter expert in recruitment services, identify gap's in the recruitment processes and recommend and implement how solutions can be achieved
- Meet SLA's as set, in line with the overall delivery requirements of the business
- Must have a suitable structure in which to operate and provide your services as a contractor.
- Minimum of 5 years recruitment experience preferably within the IT or Multilingual sectors.
- Previous work experience recruiting high end Engineers, Developers or similar.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Advanced knowledge of boolean searches, sourcing of passive and active candidates.
- Experienced headhunter and strong knowledge of using various search tools in particular Linkedin.
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels.
- Strategic thinking and commercially aware.
- Hands-on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates.
- Adaptable, results driven, high achiever
- Delivery focused
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world - class IT business solutions organization at the forefront of technological advancement. GlobeTech is an equal opportunity employer.