Do you like to be rewarded and recognised for your hard work? Do you want to control the pace and direction of how you accelerate your career?
If yes, then read on!
With 34 consecutive quarters of double digit growth, Gartner is expanding its sales organisation. The Mid-size Enterprise sales channel represents Gartner's fastest growing business unit globally and we are looking to hire top sales executives into the lucrative DACH market.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling Gartner’s research and advisory services to C-Level clients. Every day, you will be growing and retaining business in order to over-achieve your targets and fuel your career.
So how would your day shape up? You will...
- Consistently exceed your sales quota by growing, retaining and prospecting clients within your sales territory
- Spend the majority of your time on the phone engaging with C-level clients
- Be responsible for a combination of new business development and managing existing accounts across a defined territory and have full ownership of an end-to-end sales cycle
- Keep clients engaged by working alongside stakeholders to ensure they can meet their key business objectives
- Collaborate with other sales associates to continue the development of best practice and new prospecting techniques
- Work within a multicultural environment covering several European markets
And as your employer, Gartner will provide:
- A competitive base salary with a generous commission plan designed to reward overachievement
- An all-expenses paid "Winners Circle" trip for top performers and a guest of their choice
- Exceptional benefits including; private medical insurance and transport and meal subsidies
- A 6 week world-class industry-leading sales training academy to help to set you up for success
- A management culture which is designed to support, coach and motivate you to achieve your professional goals
You should get in touch if you:
- Are business fluent in German, both written and spoken required for the role
- Have a proven track record of success in a sales role
- Have between up to 1-6 years of sales experience
- Are a strong communicator, capable of engaging with and selling to C-level/senior executive clients
- Are naturally inquisitive, highly ambitious and driven to be successful
- Are a proactive individual who enjoys taking responsibility for your performance
Job Requisition ID:33799
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.