- Manages a sales organization and responsible for sales activity and operations for a medium to large business segment.
- Oversees that the salesforce is working safely and strong within the Salesforce.
- Plans, controls, and directs activities of the sales force.
- Sets and achieves sales goals associated with revenue and profit targets.
- Sets strategic approach to sales and approves development and implementation sales objectives, strategies and promotional programs and holds their direct and teams accountable for the execution.
- Sets strategic approach to identify and pursue growth opportunities.
- Provides accurate reporting and forecasting of sales demand to the entity leadership team and to regional and/or global sales leadership.
- Builds and maintains outstanding relationships with key customer and business leaders by maintaining quarterly face-to-face contact with key customer management.
- Manages the development of methods, processes, and procedures to resolves some complex issues.
- Develops and manages sales, financial controls, and risk ensuring operations are executed efficiently and within established budgets.
- Other tasks as required.
- Bachelor degree or Higher.
Key Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Positive thinker, confident, presentable, enthusiastic.
- Strong Leadership and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
At the time of application kindly update how soon you can join.
Language required: Basic English
ID Proof required
Mention your Skype ID (Required for Interview calls)
We also have positions outside of Spain in UK USA & Dubai, So mention if you have a passport available.
Negotiable (dependent on experience) + Fixed Bonus