Leading European provider of workplace drinks and coffee solutions for all size companies is seeking highly motivated individuals for Inside Sales Representative positions. This role will specialize in identifying, developing and winning new business.
- As a member of the sales team you should be target oriented and sales driven individual with strong communication skills
- Being inside sales representative, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities through hunting, prospecting and cold calling.
- Daily tasks include Identifying, profiling and qualifying prospects and decision makers in targeted companies and detecting mid/short-term opportunities
- On the phone you will conduct product and solution presentation and manage commercial offers through negotiation and follow-up calls.
- You should consistently meet or exceed revenue targets, cross sell and/or upsell the portfolio, and achieve monthly KPIs
- Creating, developing and managing accurate sales pipeline would be essential part of your responsibilities
What do you like to do:
- Proactively approach given list of accounts and win them over
- Present products and services in a clear and polite manner
- Handle objections and pass through them to generate sales opportunity
- Track, manage and report sales pipeline development
- Achieve quota target and KPIs monthly
- Work to overachieve your Quota (salary compensation accordingly)
- Efficiently handle email commercial correspondence
- Communicate customers' feedback to appropriate parties to follow up on potential business
What benefits we´ll offer you...
- Full-time position, no weekends, no nights
- Salary: 21.000€ + 3.000€ gross/year in bonus + Ticket Restaurant (1.140 Euros/year)
- Relocation Package
- Lots of discounts with our partners
- Free after work activities
- Growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office located where the action is
Life at Sellbytel...
- Working with adventurous people from over 29 nationalities
- Personal and professional development
- A great work environment, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities
Who we´re seeking...
- Fluent English plus Native in German
- Previous commercial experience
- Think and act in sales and customer-oriented manner
- Reliable and able to work toward objectives and keep commitments
- Self-confident, forward-looking - able to respond quickly and influence others
- Stress resistance and persistence
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
- Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation. ***
- Vacaciones pagadas
- Eventos organizados para el personal
- Horarios flexibles
- Desarrollo profesional
- Restaurant de empresa
- Salas de juego