An excellent opportunity has become available to join our client as a Payroll Analyst. The Payroll Analyst is responsible for handling payroll processing for our employees and retirees in Germany.
Detalles del cliente
Our client is well-known multinational German Company.
Descripción de la oferta
The Payroll Analyst will form part of a successful team that ensures excellent service standards, efficient response to customer inquiries and high customer satisfaction.
- Research, analyse and retrieve data to prepare and maintain complex payroll records.
- Work closely with our outsourced payroll provider to ensure payroll services are delivered efficient and effectively.
- Reconcile differences within established payroll, benefit, retirement, and accounting systems using critical analysis skills.
- Investigate data issues through detailed analysis, identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality issues.
- Partner with Human Resource Information System (HRIS) team on migration projects, system upgrades and enhancements to improve service overall.
- Perform regular administrative and maintenance tasks on the HRIS systems.
- Provide training on new functionalities and educate employees on existing processes.
- Develop and maintain business processes and application documentation.
- Generate reports in Excel from multiple data sources and perform ad-hoc analysis.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject and a minimum of 2 year's HR experience. Payroll experience, specifically German payroll and knowledge of German Labour Law. Ability to deal with large amounts of employee data and maintain confidentiality. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail. Must speak fluent German and have an excellent command of the English language. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with intermediate to advanced skills in Excel. Knowledge of SAP or another ERP system is a plus
Oferta de empleo
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional