Group IT Manager who will drive the IT function to the next step. The first priority is to stabilize and develop the recently implemented Oracle Cloud ERP system and to start introducing the best practises of IT governance in the organization.
Detalles del cliente
Is a mid size European Company, with main offices in Netherlands and Spain.
International sales in more than 50 countries.
Own product development and owner of well know brands.
Descripción de la oferta
The IT function reports directly to the group CFO and their main responsabilities are:
- Effectively communicate and manage project expectations to project owners, sponsors, team members, and other stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Oversee execution and management of projects from initiation through completion. Identify and manage risks and issues on projects (internally and externally) to ensure successful and timely delivery of project scope as agreed with project sponsor.
- Act as a business partner to translate industry and technology trends, business requirements and customer demands to ICT services forecast and portfolio.
- Co-formulate and execute the ICT roadmap for out-tasked and out-sourced ICT services.
- Manage the ICT partners to a dynamic, innovative, customer centric, efficient ICT eco-system
- Ensure seamless delivery of day-to-day ICT services and immediate incident management in case of a service interruption.
- Organize and execute regular user training about changes, best practices and productive use of the ICT services. With special training programs for new-hires, new projects, new services and as a result of problem management.
Perfil del candidato
- 5+ years IT management experience within a business oriented IT organization
- Proven track record of delivering successful medium to large scale projects through established project management methodologies, including planning, scheduling, activity tracking, status reporting, risk management, change management and problem identification and subsequent resolving of issues.
- Experience and strong grasp of IT Services (ITIL), Project Management Practices and Methodologies and familiar with Software Development/Delivery methodologies.
- Experience with executing projects in parallel across multiple teams while managing day-to-day activities and managing remote teams and partners in multiple locations.
- Experience in negotiating with suppliers and 3rd parties and with involving external vendors in a project, overseeing IT vendor selection processes and with managing project teams / delivery from suppliers delivering (part of) the project.
- Experience with managing vendors and partners for delivery of day-to-day on-going IT services.
- Excellent managerial, facilitation and communication skills tailored to the audiences needs in countries, and cultures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Bilingual in Spanish and Catalan. Dutch is a plus.
- Experience in Oracle ERP system and Oracle cloud is a plus
- Understanding of the Retail businessis a plus
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management is a plus
Oferta de empleo
Salary: between 50.000 - 60.000 euros fixed salary depending on the experience.
50.000,00 € - 60.000,00 € /año