Who is Guardian Industries?
Working as part of a group of Inside Sales team based at our Llodio site. You will be responsible for the sales and relations with a broad group of customers in Spain and Portugal. Your activity will be developed over the phone and you will be working closely with the Supply Chain Team of the region and the Sales Team.
Visit guardianglass.com for more information.
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Office Sales!
You will take full responsibility of assigned customers' relationship, support and sales. This includes: sales and negotiation over the phone, order entry, logistic planning and all customer service tasks.
Maximize the sales and margins at the customers of her/his responsibility.
- Define prices for opportunities at the customers of her/his responsibility.
- Develop a strong understanding of logistics, operational constrains and sources of value related to serving the customer base.
- Optimize the matching between the customer needs and the company service proposition.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships external and internally, mainly with the Supply chain team.
- Identify and implement improvements in the sales processes and customer experience.
- Understand and anticipate your customer’s needs and provide them with the most suitable solution for their business activities.
- Strong sales attitude.
- Bachelors' degree.
- At least 3 years of inside/outside sales experience.
- Proven track developing customer relations and growing sales.
- Fluent in French, Spanish and English. Other foreign language will be an asset.
- Experience managing logistic routes, satisfying customer needs.
- Experience using internal ERPs, pricing tools, etc.
- Excellent phone communication skills are required.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Strong sales attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong sense of service/Customer focus.
- Knowledge of French & English languages. Other foreing languages will be an asset.
- Drive for continuous improvement.
What Do We Have To Offer?
Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website: