The hardware engineer (H/M) will join our product development team in the analog design and testing of our quantum random number generation products
Our client design and manufacture components for all connected devices. Using their proprietary high level technologies to develop new products using quantic technologies.
The Hardware Engineer will be responsible for the following Engineer (H/M) include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize and design high-speed electronic products
- Develop PCB schematics and layouts
- Component selection based on product specs
- Product testing and debugging
- Participate in device and technology selection and planning activities.
- Lead product cycles and relationship with technology suppliers.
- Interact with customers for integration and debugging support
The Hardware Engineer (H/M) will have the following traits and skills:
- Proven experience on the design and development of high-speed electronic products
- Working knowledge with Mentor Graphics (PADS) or Altium
- Strong problem-solving skills, design and procedural discipline, good document skills, willingness and ability to work effectively with a proactive team.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with peers, clients and venders both on-site and across the globe when necessary.
- (Preferred) Experience with analog to digital conversion would be highly desired.
- (Preferred) Experience with digital systems and digital control is required.
- (Preferred) Experience with optoelectronic (telecom) systems would be highly valued.
The candidate will have a significant impact on the design and development process of the company, as
well as continuous interaction with clients, partners, European projects and industry groups
40.000,00 € - 50.000,00 € /año