HCP Interactions Specialist with Italian
Our client is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Through their product leadership, they have been changing lives and changing industries, including medical devices, fabrics, electronics and manufacturing for more than 55 years. Their Medical Products Division provides creative therapeutic solutions to complex medical problems. More than 35 million innovative Medical Devices have been implanted, saving and improving the quality of lives worldwide. Those who choose the company, want to discover and explore new ways using their passion and knowledge, where doing so as part of a strong and engaged network is as important as individual performance.
Their dynamic Medical Products Division is looking for an experienced administrator for our
EMEA team to be responsible for:
• administration of contractual
• interactions with Health Care Professionals and Health Care Providers.
• coordinating, preparing and administering standard contracts, working with the
appropriate templates, in line with industry requirements.
• handling speaker, proctor, hospital workshop and educational grant agreements and
assure compliance with MedTech and local requirements.
You will have external and internal contacts with the contracts team, legal and healthcare
professionals as well as different cross-functional stakeholders in sales, marketing, event
management, and others.
• negotiate and populate contract templates.
• need to understand contract principles and associated risk and to carry out due
• ensuring all compliance and legal requirements are adhered to.
• maintaining an up to date knowledge of how we remain compliant within this regulated
• guide sales teams on the contractual obligations.
Ongoing will also be the administration and continuous improvement of process and
procedures such as the grant management system, and you will ensure accurate storage of
all relevant documentation in the CRM system. In addition you will review and process
payment requests in an accurate and compliant way.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in a complex administration role, including
• A strong educational background as well as an understanding of compliance needs.
• A passion for contract administration and support, energised by collaborating with
global cross-functional teams and able to build and maintain strong interpersonal
• A commitment to excellence, high attention to detail, proactive and with exceptional
• An able communicator who can also influence and negociate.
• Fluent in English and Italian – any other language is beneficial.
• Excellent IT skills – ideally experience of CRM system.
• Experience in a regulated environment will be highly beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader based in Barcelona city centre, in a dynamic and international team for a company with a unique culture. They were recently
ranked as #1 midsize company in Spain’s “Great Place to Work” ceremony.