Your main responsibility will be to run to a perfection allhospitality operations, coordinate all pre and post event tasks for the events and hospitality projects for Spain and LATAM Region, host the events mainly at venues in Barcelona and support your Line Manager in any other ad-hoc tasks.
- Understand our industry, product and clients’ culture and interests of Spain and Latam Region
- Deliver all hospitality operations to ensure our eventsare organized and run with highest efficiency
- Build and maintain good relationship with the clients, invite them personally to our events following our hospitality strategy by always choosing the customers with the best fit for each event in our hospitality offer
- Host to perfection our events in Barcelona, solve any unexpected issue and ensure any requests or need of our guests are attended in a timely and professional manner.
- Evaluate event’s success according to the pre-determinate goals, gather feedback and submit relevant reports for management team
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys, present relevant findings to the management team
- Effectively track all hospitality data, including number of delivered events and tickets, invited customers’ KPIs, etc.
- Coordinate major annual hospitality campaigns (e.g. Christmas campaign)
- Work closely with VIP Sales team to ensure effective information flow in order to achieve the highest customer satisfaction
- Support your Line Manager and Events hosts with all operational tasks as well as other ad-hoc projects.
- + 2 experience in similar role
- Good knowledge of different sports
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional social skills
- Effective time management skills with great attention to detail
- Problem-solving attitude
- Fluent Spanish and Portuguese (English is a plus)
- Occasional travels will be required
We are looking for a dynamic, proactive and self-motivated candidate who is able to work independently reporting to his manager on regular basis, who takes the ownership of every project aiming to reach the excellency in all deliverables and who is driven by achieving the highest customer satisfaction within company’s targets and strategy.
- Great working environment in a young, dynamic and motivated team in Barcelona
- Competitive salary + additional benefits (e.g. Ticket Restaurant)