- Managing the monthly payroll-cycle with the 3rd party provider and administering the employee data, providing support to Switzerland employees & managers.
- Being the first point of contact for employees for their HR related queries.
- Establishing contracts, contract amendments, various attestations, work certificates, salary increase letters and any other requested documentation and HR admin responsibilities (filing etc.)
- Supporting the onboarding of new employees & exit procedures regarding the administration of onboarding and off-boarding and providing guidance for the employees and managers.
- Establishing social insurances and administering the accidents, sicknesses, maternity leaves declarations etc.
- Being contact person for pension companies / social security offices which have different setting in the cantons
- Maintaining and updating employees records, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and all legal requirements
- Maintaining employee files physically and electronically.
- Supporting the HRBP in organizing the Induction Training Program and with presentations and preparations.
- Monitoring HR actions through various surveys and analysis
- Ideally, HR related studies and valid HR assistance certificate would be a plus.
- Fluency in English & German is necessary and any other European languages will would be an asset (i.e. French).
- Solid previous experience in Payroll and HR Administration area for Switzerland - ideally minimum of 5 years.
- Excellent level of MS Office programs (excel, power point etc.)
- Good organizational skills, strong with numbers and high analytical skills required.
- Strong ethics and discretion: must be stewards of ethic and sensitive information when it comes to handling sensitive information.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
HR Officer & Payroll Switzerland will be responsible for supporting the HRBP for Switzerland, servicing to more than 120 internal clients with the day-to-day management of HR operations, administration of payroll & benefits liaising with the 3rd party providers, legal & labor relations.