- Collaborate with the Head of Human Resources in the various functions: selection, hiring, reception, execution of the training plan, communication, maintenance of the working environment with attention to labor relations.
- Carry out and / or coordinate the selection and recruitment processes.
- Plan, coordinate, implement and monitor the performance evaluation.
- Manage Internal / External Training (knowledge of the management of the bonuses of the FUNDAE).
- Support in the processes of registrations, cancellations and variations in Social Security.
- Support in the preparation of employment contracts and the documentation generated by the employment relationship.
- At least 3 years demonstrable experience in a similar position.
- University degree and complementary training in HR.
- Experience in industrial sector
- Ability to communicate in English
- Strong communicative skills and teamwork.
- Orientation to people
- Domain of the Office package at the expert level, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in analyzing and obtaining conclusions based on data analysis.
- Knowledge and experience in the management of HR management programs (payroll, discharge, sick leave, social insurance, etc.) will be valued.
Exide Technologies (www.exide.com) is a global provider of stored electrical-energy solutions for the transportation and industrial markets. Exide’s 130 years of technology innovation combined with operations in more than 80 countries enables the company to deliver compelling solutions for the world’s current and future power needs. Exide produces and recycles a broad range of products, serving the Transportation, Industrial Network Power and Motive Power market segments with battery and energy storage systems and specialty applications for a broad range of industries including: agricultural, automotive, electric, light and heavy-duty truck, marine, materials handling, military, mining, powersport, railroad, security, telecommunications, utility and uninterruptible power supply (UPS), among others. Exide is Powering the World Forward - history and scale combined with a start-up mentality make Exide the right choice for customers who want more than simply a battery supplier.
Exide Technologies is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.