We are looking for a candidate with experience working in RD&I or EU Grant Funding Project for an international innovation and grant consultancy based in Malaga.
Detalles del cliente
International growing innovation and grant consultancy.
Descripción de la oferta
You will join a team of consultants based in Malaga´s office assuming this responsibilities;
- Help companies across sectors and technology areas with external funding for their research, development and innovation projects.
- Identify the best funding programs for your clients across national and European instruments thereby maximising their chances of success.
- Administrating and monitoring the application process for your customers, as well as delivering a complete EU application including technical and SOA description, project plan an budget, business plan, IRP management and commercialisation strategy.
Perfil del candidato
Candidates are expected to possess the following qualifications:
- To have either a science degree (Masters level or PhD) but with a good understanding of business dynamics or a business degree (Masters level or MBA) but with a good understanding of science and technology.
- To possess very strong analytical skills and excellent written communication skills and presentation skills.
- To have an interest in commercial matters and the preparation of business plans.
- To have an interest in or experience with technology projects or EU grant proposal writing.
Oferta de empleo
Career and professional development opportunities
32.000,00 € - 34.000,00 € /año