Do you want to join an international team in Spain within an innovative fast-paces medical device company? This is your opportunity to join a team that is changing millions of lives.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Align Technology is looking for a smart and ambitious person to join our team as Inside Sales Representative.
If you are interested in transforming the dental industry into digital, have passion about customers, and want to join a team that is changing millions of lives, Align Technology is looking for you!
Your primary mission is to recruit Invisalign providers for reactivation courses and grow their business for Align Technology Spain and Portugal.
You will work together with the marketing and field sales team to identify and remotely contact lapsed customers to access their potential to start working again with Invisalign. You will be assigned a list of customers submitting a limited number of Invisalign cases (low providers). Using the various commercial offers and/or services Align can offer. You will guide them on their activation as their knowledge on our systems and submission process and number of cases submitted increase. You will, also, assess the status of these customers regarding digital dentistry and identify if they could be potential prospects for Align’s intraoral scanner, iTero.
With a competitive base salary and a generous commission scheme, your primary responsibilities will include the use of phone, email, and remote presentation software to recruit Invisalign providers for courses and support them during the activation period.
In this role you will:
- Proactive and planned phone touch point with targeted doctors
- Drive doctors through the Education pathway, understanding the needs and tailoring plans according to doctor needs
- Perform online seminars about different topics
- Proactively identify and cold call lapsed Doctors in assigned territory
- Provide outgoing calls to push commercial promotions during the year
- Develop low providers case submissions by specific follow-up with the support of the Clinical team from the first submission to mature level of Clinical confidence
- Follow up on leads from the field sales team, company events, marketing webinars, website, contact forms, etc.
- Recruit doctors for clinical education events
- Travel to the field occasionally
- Learn and maintain a personal level of product knowledge and competence in Dental and/or Orthodontia medical equipment
- Provide all appropriate documentation and reporting via Sales Force
In this role you will need…..
- Team player, working together with the sales team
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience, including inside/telephone sales
- BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of on-target achievement
- Professional English skills for workplace
- Native language in Spanish
- High level of time management skills
- High level of CRM/RP and KPI´s management
Working at Align Technology:
Welcome to Align Technology at one of the most exciting times in our history. At Align, we like to say that we “Create new smiles. Every day,” in all aspects of our business. At Align, you are empowered to be innovative, creative, collaborative and hands-on. Align Technology is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
What makes us a great place to work:
- Make Your Mark: we are a global business, but not so big that you cannot make a huge impact on our continued business improvement. Bring your A game!
- Innovation: Influence the game-changing technologies that are revolutionizing the dental orthodontics industry.
- Work in a Dynamic and Growing Industry: Ask anyone for a list of the hottest and fastest growing industries and you will see medical and dental at the top!
Are you the Invisalign Sales Representative we are looking for?
We look forward to working with you! Together we can help patients smile with confidence for years to come. Apply now by sending your CV and Cover Letter via the ‘Apply’ button