Important company active within the chemical sector is currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative for its offices in Asturias.
Our client is a leading company manufacturer and distributor of chemical products for a wide variety of sectors such as water treatment, oil & gas, food & beverages, etc.
The responsibilities of the vacancy will be:
- Responds to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Executes pricing policy as directed by the Director of Sales.
- Generate leads and follow up to qualify them.
- Achieve the highest customer acquisition and objective growth.
- Analyze sales trends.
- Provide technical training on handling and usage of products to customers.
- Provide EHS&S compliance training to customers.
- Identifies bid opportunities and insures timely, accurate submission of bids.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Chemistry/Chemical Engineering degree.
- 5 to 10 years of proven experience in international sales.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- English is a must and German/French is a plus.
- Willingness to travel internationally around 25% of the time.
Possibility to join a leading company and competitive package.