Reporting to South EMEA Client Insights Manager this analyst will be responsible for understanding the business needs of comScore clients and how our services will meet their objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Provide the first line of support for methodology questions and data inquiries from clients
- Take a proactive role in ensuring client satisfaction and usage of all comScore products & services
- Develop expert knowledge of comScore products, capabilities and technical processes
- Support ongoing deliveries of comScore data to clients; help clients understand this data and gain business value from it
- Conduct data investigations to explain changes in trends
- Deliver customer trainings focused on answering relevant business questions
- Manage advanced data reconciliation issues
- Handle review of client press releases
- Be knowledgeable on all measurement products and custom analysis to answer client questions and needs, and to aid in up sell opportunities
- Handle tagging process for different platforms and products
- Advice and support clients in the creation and maintain of their content structures in comScore dictionary
- Support senior members in local quality data checks
What You'll Need:
- University degree in a relevant discipline, preferably in statistics or analytics
- 1 to 2 years of work experience in a media agency or digital media company
- Proven proficiency with numbers, experience in analyzing large amounts of data, and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insight
- Fluency in Spanish & English, Portuguese would be preferable.
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Team player willing to help others
- Experience with syndicated comScore products is a plus
- The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space
- Be part of a driven, collaborative and fun global team
- Flexible working environment
- Informal work atmosphere and great colleagues
- Possibility to work with cutting-edge technology in an innovative company
- Exposure to modern and innovative devices and gadgets
- Training, room for personal development and career growth
- Competitive salary & benefits
At comScore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
comScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, comScore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, comScore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about comScore, please visit comScore.com.