Under the direction of the Finance & Business Operations Director this individual will be responsible for executing business planning responsibilities with focus on delivering high quality services, foster continuous improvement and ensure the highest standard for compliance and stewardship
Detalles del cliente
Descripción de la oferta
- Increase cost transparency and foster comprehensive cost & expense tracking.
- Prepare business planning analysis, ad hoc financial reports and management presentations.
- Coordinate cross-functional quarterly business updates/Latest Estimate for all functions in Spain & Portugal; sales, expenses and key performance indicators
- Ensure OPEX plans are aligned with business unit priorities, identify resource requirements to support local business
- Business owner of affiliate annual budget cycle input to strategic plan. Administer review process for measuring actual financial performance against approved business plans.
- Develop in conjunction with business 3 year strategy to maximize efficiency & resources to maximize business growth & performance.
- Compile monthly highlight reports for local management team and quarterly for management: Sales vs targets; OPEX vs. targets.
- Lead on projects as required
- Ensure all appropriate financial accounts and accruals for areas of responsibility are reconciled and documented monthly. (especially for the revenue recognition)
- Deliver Key Performance Indicators supporting the transparency, monitoring and tracking of business performance as approved by management.
- Compliance with Quality and Environment Policies
- Act according the Manual of Good environmental practices and segregate waste materials of the job properly
Perfil del candidato
Educational Background and Complementary Knowledge:
* Business administration degree
* 'Super User' knowledge of Microsoft Excel with excellent Word & PowerPoint skills
* High level user of business reporting tools, (eg Hyperion, Business Objects) with a natural curiosity to develop relevant management information tools.
* Proficiency in English. A second European language useful but not essential
* Significant working experience in Finance & Administration in a multinational environment
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Ability to interact with all levels of management
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong attention to detail with ability to understand and communicate the helicopter view
* Ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment and pro-actively identify and recommend solutions for business efficiencies/opportunities
Oferta de empleo
Temporary Contract ( 12 months)