Reporting to the MD in Spain, the FM will be in the lead of the Accounting and Reporting team. The FM will also get involved in the projects related to the buyout the Company has been going through, and change management policies.
The Company in Spain belongs to the market leader in Europe operating in the middle and higher segments of the industry for bicycles (including parts and accessories). They sell more than 1.3 mm bicycles in more than 70 countries, and a turnover of around € 1.1 billion. The Group has more than 3.200 employees in 18 countries with facilities for assembling and painting bicycles in 6 countries.
- To lead the administration and financial team, and responsible for the accounting cycle, performing the budget, and reporting to the MD of the subsidiary and the Group.
- To act as a hands-on manager, building and developing functional capabilities within your team, and heading the financial reporting process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
- Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of accounting & reporting processes and controls.
- To be in charged of the quality of the report to the HC and improve it if need it by increasing finance capabilities and adopting new ways of working.
- To deliver the report in the right manner in time and accuracy according to the IFRS
- Maintaining good relationships with controllers from other subsidiaries.
- Monitoring compliance and accounting guidelines and procedures according to the IFRS.
- Coordination and execution of the planning and control cycle.
- To provide advise to other functional areas like billing, data security, supply chain, and customer credit issues, and taking part in other Company's projects.
- Supporting the MD on his requests.
- Experience as a Head of Accounting and Finance department in a large multinational of at least 4-7 years.
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Economics.
- Proven experience in management and leading teams.
- Ability to perform accounting, budgeting, and financial reporting processes in a hands-on manner.
- Solid English both written and verbal skills.
- Analytic thinking: strong in problem solving and great learning ability.
- Result oriented, focus on getting things done, able to carry out own work and set priorities. Quick adaptation to changing environments, and make pragmatic decisions and solutions.
- Well organized and energetic, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Good conditions and the opportunity to join the leader of the market in a very attractive and ludic industry.
60.000,00 € - 60.000,00 € /año