This position is part of the Customer Support team that provides 2nd level customer support to Affiliates and distributors internationally on regards of clinical SW applications.
Leading Pharmaceutical company operating directly in nearly 30 countries and in more than 100 territories through distributors.
* Install and configure the software of clinical application in laboratories and hospitals
* Identify and resolve issues affecting customer´s network working closely with the hospital´s IT department
* Perform required technical training sessions
* Respond to and resolve client problems as they relate to technical software issues
* Refer more complex problems to R&D department
* Serve as liaison between the company and customers
* Build customer relationships by keeping customers informed of how and when problems are resolved
* Carry out complex installs at customer sites
- Degree in Computer or Telecommunications Engineering and at least 4 years of expertise
- Knowledge of administration and maintenance of servers and workstations in both, hardware and software areas
- Windows and Linux administration experience
- Understanding of TCP/IP, and networking protocols (DNS, DHCP, FTP, SSH, HTTP, IPv4/IPv6)
- Thorough knowledge of network technologies and architectures (LAN/WAN, VPN, switching and firewall solutions)
- Capable to troubleshoot, diagnose and report network issues. Experience using troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark or Tcpdump.
- Experience in configuration and administration of virtualized environments such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL queries
- Knowledge of ASTM and HL7 communication protocols would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory
- The candidate must be available to travel throughout the International territory as needed
International company and scope.
Good salary package and benefits.