- The International Sales Manager will be responsible for providing day-to-day sales and business development across Europe and finding new purchasing channels at Perfume industry.
- Must have duty-free network and relationships and purchasing experience at Perfume industry.
- Candidate can be any country in EU and can work home office.
Detalles del cliente
Our client is family owned perfume company.
Descripción de la oferta
Grow existing countries
- Evaluate and prioritize existing countries, (Spain),
- Finding new purchasing channels in all EU,
- Establish and execute on sales initiatives,
- Establish and develop key distributor, duty-free, and retailer relationships,
Develop emerging countries
- Research potential countries based on clearly defined criteria to identify viable options, (All EU, Especially; Switzerland, France, Germany.)
- Conduct preliminary affirmation of "brand fit" for new countries,
- Present recommendations and a strategic plan for emerging countries to senior leadership,
- Establish clear strategies and initiatives for emerging countries,
Day -to- day sales responsibilities
- Develop and conduct relationships with Customers, Distributors and Duty-Frees,
- Lead sales calls/presentations at distributors and retailers,
- Provide ongoing sales analysis and reporting,
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals to senior leadership,
- Effective and efficient travel planning that align with international sales strategies,
Perfil del candidato
- 7-10 years' International sales and purchasing experience,
- Proven track record for developing relationships with duty-free`s,
- Excellent oral / written / interpersonal communication skills with the ability to influence others,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Experience and ability to effectively and proactively present information to top management,
Oferta de empleo
Can be any country at EU and work home office!