- Ensure the correct execution of the IT parts of the assigned project, the achievement of the scheduled milestones and an economical result equal or above budget.
- Manage the relationship with the customer. Act as the interface between the IT Realization teams (internal or external), the customer, and the Project Manager.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Deliver the project to the customer in the agreed terms and quality, including all agreed documentation.
- Supervision of the calendar and cost for the IT project, reporting progress and identified deviations to the general Project Manager.
- Preparation of RFQ for IT related purchases (materials and services).
- Preparation, cooperation, supervision of the testing plan for the different test stages as well as of the functional specification.
- Supervision and participation on the preliminary test stages (in-house testing/FAT, site acceptance tests/SAT).
- Supervision and coordination with providers within the IT scope.
- Corporate/administrative tasks (time recording, travel expenses, etc.).
- Participation in related tasks such as:
- Realization on technical and procedural guidelines.
- Definition of quality control processes.
- Languages: Fluent English and Spanish. French would be a plus
- Experience in software project management for logistics or production/process automation.
- 3 years bachelor degree in IT related courses (computer science, computer applications, computer engineering, information technology, telecommunications, etc.).
- Team working skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer needs.
- Attention to details
- Commercial awareness.
- Knowledge in:
- Office tools: Microsoft© Office, Microsoft© Project, Microsoft© Visio
- Methodology Agile (SCRUM),
- Driving license.
- Permanent Contract Permanent Contract with health insurance covered by the company and the possibility to choose among a range of others benefits.
- Dynamic team and exciting opportunities to work in an international environment in contact with some of the most important multinational companies of the area