Looking for a Support Product Specialist (English & German Language) who is eager to grow and learn!
UserZoom is the All-in-One Platform to Rapidly Test Usability & Measure User Experience global leader. We develop a comprehensive SaaS solution to cost-effectively test, measure and improve Usability and User Experience, on both Web and Mobile platforms. Working with clients, such as Google, Paypal, Amazon, Cisco or IBM among others.
A Product Support Specialist to become part of the UserZoom Product Support department; being responsible of the team, working in a friendly, young and open-minded environment; helping improve processes and eager to learn. Someone who feels comfortable working in a motivating and supporting team, for Fortune 500 enterprise companies, and ensures to keep high our customers satisfaction rates. Someone who is capable of handling cases throughout their lifecycle in the most cautions and careful manner and able to help us improve our service policies, procedures and documentation.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Provide outstanding customer service to clients and ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
- Report feedback and feature requests to product team
- Notify account managers, researchers about critical issues in a clear and detailed manner
- Perform trainings of the tool when necessary
- Improve customer satisfaction rates
- Document all customer issues and report when necessary
- Expand and improve on customer support abilities and services
- Collect metrics on common issues and report to training specialist for monthly and bi-monthly training topics and Help Center
- Keep updated the Help Center and support documentation
(2+ years) B2C Support role for Enterprise corporations.
(2+ years) Updating Help Center and documentation.
(2+ years) Updating support policies and procedures.
(2+ years) Reporting summaries to supervisor.
- Bachelors or Masters Level Degree or related discipline
- German native-level Speaker, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Spanish knowledge is a plus
- Have easy learning skills to become an expert of the tool
- Knowledge of image editing is a plus
- An outgoing personality with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to multitask, plan and prioritize workload
- Results-oriented attitude and problem solving skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Polite courteous manner
- Competitive salary
- Career plan
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
- International working environment