IT Systems- and Network-Administrator
Aginion-Spain SL is looking to hire a full time, IT Systems- and Network Administrator to work from our location in Barcelona, Spain.
Our primary focus is providing highly secure and reliable IT-Infrastructures for hosting of Private Cloud solutions. Additionally, we offer consulting services in regards to System- and Network Security, Compliance and Software Development.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing development and improvement of our infrastructure
- Monitoring large numbers of systems and services spread over different networks
- Setup of new services and solutions for customers in our infrastructure
- Delegation of tasks to 1st level support personnel
- Resolving support requests from customers (2nd level support)
- Document case scenarios for future reference
- Research and evaluation of solutions and concepts that fulfill the requirements of our customers
Skills and experience in the following fields make you stand out:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012+, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange 2013+, Microsoft SQL Server 2012+
- Linux (Red Hat/CentOS), *BSD
- Network Implementation and Management (Firewalls, LAN, WAN, VPN)
- Experience with Project Management Software
Required Soft Skills:
- Ability to work goal-orientated on multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent problem solving skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Strong technical background and desire to learn and grow in the IT field.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
“Nice to have” skills:
- French language skills
- Spanish language skills
- German language skills
You would usually work 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday. Part time home office is a possibility.
On rare occasions, some jobs involve being on call and doing shift work, including weekends.
We offer a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in a small, determined and highly motivated team.
Please submit your Resume/CV in English. Thank You!