What you will do:• You will work closely with front-end, mobile and analytics colleagues, always focussing in providing through APIs what they require.
• Conceptualize and define the architecture of all services that are required in the different development projects.
• Design, write and perform test suites, and participate in peer code reviews, as well as help QA team to conduct their tests.
• You are not only delivering the code, but are also responsible for the efficiency and safety of that code once it’s moved into production.
What we expect:
• 5 years or more of practical experience in software development.
• Extensive coding experience in Java /J2EE application development with Spring Framework.
• Proven experience in server side development of RESTful services & APIs.
• Orientated to the use of unit test frameworks (JUnit, testNG, Mocking, etc).
• Proven experience using clean code principles.
• Experience with source code management (Git).
• Knowledge of Maven building tools.
• Experience with cloud technologies (AWS or similar).
• Knowledge of microservices architectures and its design patterns.
Desirable Skills:• A passion for Agile methodologies and concepts such as Scrum, XP, Lean, and Kanban.
• Strong focus on software performance aspects and willingness to challenge existing architectures.
• Experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability APIs.
• Prior experience with Docker.
You’ll fit right in if you:• Collaborate and work effectively with cross functional teams in a fast paced agile environment.
• Are organized and have good time-management skills.
• Speak up! We’re very open here, and we want to hear your opinions and ideas about how we can do things better.
What we offer:• You will join one of the most exciting environments in a highly motivated team, where everyone is developing themselves to higher levels of professionality.
• Flexible working hours.